Here’s a flavorful, easy-to-make dressing filled with grated chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing and a huge amount of cheese!
This recipe makes 10 to 12 servings of this delicious creamy chicken-filled dip. You will need a total of 50 minutes to prepare it, including the cooking time. Enjoy it hot out of the oven or cold, according to your preferences.
This is a great way to use leftover barbecue chicken that you buy at the grocery store. And this dip is the ally of all parties! Serve it with vegetables, crackers, nachos or crisps. All your guests will enjoy it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and grated
- 340 g bottle of hot sauce
- 16 oz (454 g) cream cheese
- 16 oz (454 g) bottle of ranch dressing
- 6 oz (200 g) grated Parmesan cheese (about 1½ cups)
- 6 oz (170 g) grated cheddar cheese (about 1½ cups)
- 2 medium celery stalks, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the grated chicken with the hot sauce bottle.
- Then evenly spread the mixture at the bottom of a large rectangular baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing over low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Then sprinkle the grated cheese over the layer of cream cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and browning on top. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.Serve with celery sticks, other vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers.