Fruit preparation covered with a crumbled sweet shortcrust pastry.
do you Want to give your apple crumble a bit of dynamism? Taste apple crumble and peaches in vanilla syrup!
Apple and peach crumble
- Peaches in syrup: 1 can
- 5 apple pieces
- 300 g Flour
- 200 5 Sugar
- 150 5 Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pod Vanilla
- I peel, seed and cut the apples into pieces.
- I cook the apples, with the seeds of the vanilla pod, in a saucepan over medium heat and covered until they are well softened.
- you preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- In a large bowl, I pour the flour, salt and sugar, then I mix everything.
- I dig a well in the middle of the flour-sugar mixture and place the butter cut into pieces.
- I sand the butter, the flour and the sugar with my fingers, until I get a sandy and homogeneous texture.
- I open the can and cut the peaches into pieces (if you have it fresh it's really better) which I then mix with the cooked apples.
- In an ovenproof dish, I pour the apples and the peaches which I cover with crumble batter.
- I bake for about 35 minutes, until the crumble is golden brown.